Friday, March 9, 2012

This is to be my blog for art related topics.  I am happy to be starting back into my artistic side as it always kept me healthy and happy.  It was where I found my answers. I have not yet decided if I want this to be a private blog or not.  But I ask for everyones respect of my work and my art and do not remove any pictures from this blog and please unless you link it in pintrest do not pin any of my work.  That said I am very eclectic in my art and run back and forth from one medium to the next. I also enjoy doing an array of multimedia pieces.  Come along for the ride and lets hope its a colorful adventure.

Please hold on for my blog to come together. I realize its not quite set up in any kind of order or anything.  It will get there someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comment!